Sunday, July 23, 2006


huh?
Well I finally saw Superman Returns. I suppose I consider myself a 'fangirl', though I'm not nearly as critical or cynical as a few people I know. Actually I have nothing bad to say about the movie. I liked it. I rate movies on this scale: Erase My Memory of That, Not The Worst 2 Hours, Entertained And Forgotten, Cool- Let's See It Again, Put This On My Amazon List. I'm easily entertained, so long as I don't feel I've wasted my time.
I have to admit it took me so long to see Superman, because I was kinda ticked off at Bryan Singer for deserting the X3 project. I also felt bad for the Brett Ratner, because, his work was doomed to be hated for stepping into Bryan's shoes. Hollywood is weird that way.

Meantime it's been reported that gas is the highest it's been in 25 years! Oh wait... how is that news?
And there's freakin' ad trucks drivin' around!!! Would someone please make a law???

To take my mind off that... enjoy this picture of my Orchids. It's supposed to be great if you can get them to flower. Somehow this one's flowered twice this summer, it's cool to watch.

No comments: