Sunday, January 28, 2007



So people are wrecking gnomes in Australia. Trashing gnomes is so mean. Who does that? Gnome stealing like in the Full Monty. Gnome Traveling like the gnome in those Travelocity commercials and Amelie. Those are funny. It makes me want to create gnomes and leave them places, just to make up for the gnome deficiency. Hmmm... sounds like a new hobby.
So that's what one of these pics is. The other pic is from the iPod battery update process. My iPod mini's battery went wacky in October and in November I got a battery replacement kit from iPod restore. Of course, I bought a Nano to hold me over until I fixed the Mini. Well the Nano's great; and I got to take apart the Mini and replace the battery. So I took pics of stuff when I did, just for fun. They're a little fuzzy since I must have set the camera wrong. And I let Mom 'borrow' the Mini and then after she used if for a month, I had to order another iPod for Dad.
For no apparent reason here's my favorite pie recipe:
Peanut Butter Pie- it tastes like a Toasted Almond Crunch Bar.
Take a 1/2 cup or smooth peanut butter and mash it with a cup of powdered sugar. It makes crumbs. Bake a pie crust ( I use frozen, just for easiness). When the crust is ready, fill 1/2 of it with the peanut butter crumbs. Now make Vanilla Pudding, not instant, it has to be hot. You can also make Custard from scratch. When the pudding is ready, pour it slowly into the pie crust over the crumbs. The pudding has to be hot, so it melds with the peanut butter crumbs.
You can also use chocolate pudding, then it tastes like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Mmmm...tasty.

No comments: