Monday, August 13, 2007




What a week. Work is crazy. I had people at the beginning of the summer, several of whom delayed my work. Now they're all calling to say they're ready!
Meantime the new kitten is cuter than ever. She's really started settling in.

I liked Bourne Ultimatum, it was the first Bourne I've seen in the theater. It was anti-climatic since the power in the theater went off about 5 minutes before the end of the movie. I really loved Stardust, the movie. It was like the Princess Bride of the new century. I don't always read Neil Gaiman, I should, I always like his stuff. But what I totally got hooked on is 'Jekyll', on BBC America. Great stuff! I still have to check out the new Flash Gordan.

So I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and then had no one to talk to about it, because my cohort Potter fans were not done reading or out of town. Luckily I found a forum just for people like me on PopCandy.

No comments: