Sunday, February 17, 2008


This pic comes from an article about super lasers in development. Frickin' SUPER Lasers! So that explains that.
It's Sunday afternoon and I'm just getting over my weekend impending doom anticipation. not that I expect anything to go badly this week. But it's that Sunday before work feeling that is reminiscent of waiting on the chair for punishment as a kid. Usually this meant waiting for dad to come home.

I finally started watching Lost. I haven't made up my mind about it. I saw the Futurama movie, which I loved! Yada yada. I'm glad to hear the strike is over. Though it has gotten me hooked on stuff I never considered before, like NCIS. Meantime, I have some job stuff pending, which will be for a while longer, I guess. So there's more dreaded anticipation.

No comments: