Saturday, June 06, 2009


This is a tiny kitten I recently fostered. I hope she is happy in her new home!

road trippin'

Things I saw: a UHaul trailer on it's side. An SUV on it's side. (separate accidents!) A bizarre billboard with a rifle on it that said 'comfort yourself'. A firetruck on a dirt hill, in the middle of a field on display. A bizillion traffic cones. A car going backwards. A lot of rain.
Music I listened to: P!nk, Lady Sov, Cake, NIN, They Might Be Giants, Chingon, Blondie, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Gorillaz and U2.
Things I thought about: Space Monkeys (never far from my mind), twitter, a couple of art projects, the nature of rain and water, Tommy, #pawpawty, The Dalai Lama, hovercrafts, Segway, robots, the Mamas and Papas, iPhone usefulness, Godzilla, libraries and books.

No comments: