Wednesday, November 30, 2005


So what this is it? Blogging. Really I wasn't going to do this, I just signed up to leave a comment on the excellent savagechickens.com. Then I thought hey, I might as well publish my stupid thoughts about all the crazy stuff in the world that makes me go "huh"? I thought that after I found out my new favorite TV was cancelled. More on that tomorrow.
Stuff that made me say "What the..." today:
The Chinese Government is upset that some of it's citizens are portraying Japanese characters in the new Geisha movie. This has something to do with the treatment of the Chinese people by the Japanese occupation in ww 2. (or does it have to be II?) Does this strike anyone else as horrifically ironic? this is the same government that can't seem to leave the small little region once know as Tibet. But that's life for you full of ironic hypocrisy, or what we could call, politics. yeesh, let's hope this is my last political post, ever.
oh yeah and this guy down the street was moving into his new house last night and got shot. When 2 carjackers asked for his keys, he turned them over and they shot him anyway. And in other local news, some other guy robs an adult novelty shop and hugs the cashier on the way out, apologizing for the robbery, saying, "it's Christmas soon and I need to raise the money".
Is it any wonder that more and more people live in the world of media. Personally I prefer my iPod world, especially when the iPod is reading my mind and playing exactly what I want to hear, even set on shuffle.
Not that anyone cares, but hey, that's what blogs are for, I can pretend someone cares.

No comments: