Thursday, September 14, 2006


Well, it's been an interesting few days, if you're a Mac fan! Apple is stepping up the ladder again, I always look forward to seeing what Apple will do next.

Meantime, I've worked my butt off to get my Art site, Laughing Lion, going. Now I'll list it in the links. I have a long way to go and a lot of files and code to sort through, but there's nothing as great as the first plunge!

In funny news, JK Rowling challenged security to allow her to carry her manuscript of the 7th Harry Potter book, when flying home recently. Apparently she had to talk them out of checking it, maybe she already had her allotment of carry on bags. I have to say, with the new changes, I'm not looking forward to my coming flight to LA.

I love the smell of new television in the air! The summer series are finished, great stuff (Monk, Psyched, the Closer, and oddly Blade). On to the new season! Nice that Tv finally figured out that people like new shows all the time!

I read in Wired recently that entertainment has finally come back to how it was before Movies & TV made entertainment a Media industry. Apparently people use to pick what they liked and small independent ebtertainment was king. This is back in the days when life was more community minded. And the other side of that coin is talked about in the great book, The World is Flat, by Thomas L. Friedman. It's a small world, getting smaller, thanks to technology. Now if we could get government hip to all this news and really equalize the world...

Ah, I look forward to the social Utopia, that is Star Trek, but I worry it'll turn out more like Alien(s).

So this pic, is one of the art pieces I've put on my website.

No comments: