Monday, October 30, 2006


Well it's always a busy week after coming back from vacation. Catching up on work and house stuff. Doing the shopping and bills and whatnot.
Still it could all be much worse. The only thing I'm annoyed about is the disagreement between Expedia, Best Western and me. The hotel and/or Expedia screwed up and they're blaming it on each other and I'm the one who has to pay extra money for crappy service. Hotels are all about service!

On the plus side, I finally started watching Battlestar Galactica. I love finding a new (to me) quality show. It's awesome. I also saw the Prestige, a cool movie! I was actually surprised at the ending, I love it when that happens.

It's nearly my favorite day. I love Halloween. It's great for scaring all crap out ya. It's like the cleaning out of the brain before all the Holiday horror sets in.
It kinda bugs me that stores have Christmas stuff out. There should be a law! No green and red and gold until after pumpkins and ghosts are gone! Still any excuse to dress up in a cool outfit and eat lots of candy!

hey this is one of the few pics I took at Balboa Park, San Diego.

I just switched to the Google Blogger Beta. And now I'm adding tags. Whee tags! Also I forgot I turned the moderate comments on. Mostly to keep track of the comments that come in, so I can read them.

No comments: