Sunday, November 05, 2006


Dictators get Death! Immoral Evangelists! Worried Republicans!
Actually I have nothing to say about any of these things. Venture Bros. reruns! As funny as the first time! One can only hope for a 3rd season! I love the subtle pop culture references. It's so much smoother than some other shows. Though I loved the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, tonite!
Crap! Can you believe it's Novemeber? Another year almost done! Am I older, yes! Am I wiser? Doubtful. Maybe my monkey senses are honed a bit better. Personally everything after Halloween is a bit of a letdown. Though I feel I should have enjoyed my Halloween a bit better this year. Next year I think I'll throw a party. Oh yeah, boo to my small city for not getting Nightmare Before Christmas 3D!
Still there are a few things to look forward to. I'm doing some interesting mural work. And there's Eragon, the movie. Looks like the casting done, is pretty cool. And the preview makes it look awesome. Ooo...and I still haven't started in on the 3rd season on Battlestar Galactica.
I'm in a good mood for a Sunday night. We'll see what happens after Tuesday.
This little piece is sometimes called Cat Skater or Hell on Wheels.

No comments: