Saturday, December 30, 2006



This pic. is a bit of my artwork. These were done from sketches scanned in for Illustrator. Originally they were tattoo ideas for a friend with a love of the phoenix.
So I did this blog entry, because I noticed that Illustration Friday, was having a phoenix theme this week and I need a page to link to.

Aside from that, I can't believe we're at a new year already. The phoenix might be a good theme for the year. I expect some changes this year, since there are things annoying me that I hope to resolve. Still I'm always reluctant to institute change, since I always enjoy being warm and cozy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your page and I thought those designs were pretty cool, and I thought I'd let you know.

buttercupboxer said...

thanks!

jen said...

i really like the colours you've used, and all the simple shapes to make up complex pieces. my fav is the top on! :)

Michelle Lana said...

Cool!

buttercupboxer said...

thanks! like your avatar icon!