Friday, June 09, 2006



So Since the last time I blogged, I've dicovered podcasts. eh, it's been a while. Podcasts are a great way to get information and entertainment. I hate radio, it's all commercials and repeated songs. having an iPod has made so easy to listen to music and books and Japanese lessons. Then I discovered podcasts and found out there are a bunch of cool people out there saying interesting things.
Here's a few of my favorites: askaninja, topofthepods, slackerstronomy, universetoday, mondays, planetjapan, japanesepod101, theninjaconsultants, theanimationpodcast, annotatedalchemist, theparanormalist, themaccast, 3things, animetoday, astronomyagogo, smartassscience, doogtoons, thewordnerds, comedy365 and A.B.O.V.E.
these are in no particular order.
i keep toying with the idea of doing a podcast, but what the hell do i have to say anyway?

No comments: