Monday, July 16, 2007




I was surprised to like the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie. I even saw it twice. I haven't done that since the first movie. I wasn't surprised to not like Transformers.
I was surprised to see the church paying out like a zillion dollars. Not the paying so much as the where are they getting a zillion dollars. I thought churches were basically non profit.
Currently I'm reading the new Dortmunder book and loving it. Heard some Laurell Hamilton stories. I like finding a new author to enjoy. It's like the first bite of a new flavor of ice cream.
And, oh yeah it's Harry Potter week. I'm nearly beside myself waiting for book 7. It's the first one I've ordered to arrive on the release date. I might actually go to a Harry Potter release party at the local B and N.
I saw these bookcases. One day soon, I think I'll need to replace some of my old, wal-mart pressed board bookcases. But first some rain barrels.

No comments: